Last posting date for orders - Monday 21st December
- We offer a number of different collection and delivery options for your convenience.
- In order to see the options which are available to you, and for the cost to be calculated correctly, please enter your address.
- Don’t worry, once you have entered an address, this always shows a Local Pickup option in case you are visiting us in Cornwall!
- Note that all delivery is passed on at cost and based on weight. The typical cost for delivery of a case of cider is £7.32 but may vary dependent on your exact location. View charges.
Delivered to your door
We aim to get your order to you within 48 hours using DHL. The typical charge for a case of cider is £7.32
FREE Delivery over £50
If you order more than £50 then you’ll get free delivery to England and Wales.
|Category||Zone A||Zone B||Zone C||Zone D|
|Bagit – upto 1kg, used for smaller items||£5.53||£5.82||£19.84||£22.15|
|Bagit – upto 2 kg, used for smaller items||£6.64||£6.93||£19.84||£22.15|
|Parcel – upto 15kg, used for ciders and apple juice||£7.32||£7.32||£19.84||£22.15|
|Parcel – upto 21kg, used for ciders and apple juice||£9.00||£9.00||£23.96||£26.47|
Note that Bagit packs are not available for Zones C & D
- Zone A – England and Wales, and the Isle of Wight
- Zone B – Sothern Scotland
- Zone C – Northern Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Zone D – Scottish Islands, Orkneys, Isle of Man and the Channels Islands